Maintenance Doesn’t Take A Summer Vacation
Institute Of Real Estate Management
Property maintenance doesn’t take a vacation, and this is especially true during the time of year when many people opt to get away on vacation for a while: summer. Unlike the other seasons, summer brings its own set of common maintenance issues, many of which have the potential to greatly inconvenience residents. Some of the more common summer maintenance issues include:
- Air conditioning repair: In the boiling hot weather that occurs in some areas of the country, broken AC can become a legal issue for landlords.
- Pool issues: When the weather heats up, so does the popularity of the pool on property.
- Exterior building maintenance: Now that winter is done, it’s an ideal time to have roofing and siding work (among other services) performed.
- Parking lot maintenance: If your property endures long winters, then you’re well aware of the toll Mother Nature can take on your property’s parking lot. Hence, summer is an ideal time to have it repaved or repaired.
- Outdoor maintenance/landscaping: This may consist of both weekly maintenance (i.e., grass cutting and trimming) and seasonal maintenance (i.e., planting flowers, trees, laying fresh mulch in flower beds, exterior painting, etc.).
P.0. Box 2294
Amagansett, NY 11930
- Property & estate management
- Complete house watching
- Utility management
- Including oil & gas inventories
- Supervision of cleaners, landscapers, contractors
- Alarm monitoring
- Receive deliveries
- Handyman services
- Post Storm inspections
Locations We Service
- The Hamptons, including
- East Hampton
- South Fork of LI